Monday, December 12, 2011

Back! Get Back! Down Boy!

Well, so I'm writing a short story that's taken on a life of its own.  I'm introducing Peggy, a character in a mystery I've been working on.  In a previous blog or fb book entry (don't recall which off hand) I mentioned my next Smashwords.com book will consist of three or more short stories to introduce either a character or a story.  This one is over 4000 words already.  Peggy on her highschool, graduation day which takes place about 6 years prior to when she enters the storyline of the book, is spending the day shopping and attending pre-gradnight functions.  The working title of the book in progress is "The Need For Sleep."  The working title of the short story is "Graduation Day."  I figure I'll just let this spate of writing run it's course and then apply the ol'  whitling knife with lavish.

No comments:

Post a Comment