Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Emotional Ties and Inspiration Sources; Dreams.

So, one morning I awoke with tears streaming down my face.  I was a sobbing mess.  And this all because I knew the ending of one of the short stories I needed to write.  I'm challenged when it comes to titles but I do have a working title.  I'm working on a piece that consists of short stories revolving around a community in a future timeline.  These short stories focus on life events at different spaces of time within the community.  There are a few characters you'll meet who will show up at different stages of their maturation.  I'm hoping I can pull this off.  I've got three of the stories in the stew so to speak and hope to finish one before starting a fourth.  Perhaps I'll post a few snippets here and there of what's coming up.

I kinda got off track with this.  Do any of you find that your emotions take over in a situation and you really feel anger or sadness or even tearfulness at some stage in contemplating your story.

No comments:

Post a Comment